SAT question

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
20 Feb 2000 09:04:08 -0800

Hi Phil,

(I'll bet Miami is a BEAUTIFUL!!)

Thanks for your reply. The problem I'm encountering is after I enter my FAC, A4 is more than a 0.5 cents off, as the manual indicates can occur; it's a whopping 5.7 cents off! (on my piano) The results vary on other pianos, but A4 it rarely, if ever at A440 after entering the FAC. It's puzzling. I'm beginning to wonder if something could be wrong with my SAT internally. I'll have to call Inventronics tomorrow and inquire. Thanks!

Terry

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com