Tendonitis

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:13:13 -0500

>A couple of years ago I had severe bursitis and tendonitis in my right
>shoulder and upper right arm (I'm right handed).  This seemed to be brought
(snip)
> the best thing that I could do for myself was do nothing!  I
>stopped all the exercises and rested my arm as much as I could.  Bit by bit,
>it came right.
>I hope this bit of advise helps someone!
>
>Stephen Powell
>Auckland, NZ

And more succinctly put:

>>Take a year off.
(snip)
>>Charles Farinella

If you're foolish enough to "work through the pain" over an extended period
Charlie's advice may be the best answer. I did it, in fact, I took two
years and went (or commuted back & forth to, actually) back to school, at
UMass-Amherst, and did all my classwork for an MA in Chinese Language &
Literature. My wrists are alot better for it, too.

Patrick