Speling corections

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 17:28:46 -0600

At 08:35 AM 02/19/2000 +1300, you wrote:

> I can't hold back any longer.  We all got stuck into poor Robin for his
> mis-use of "orally" and I'm sure he will toss and turn in his sleep for many
> nights to come.  However, I see where two of his critics used "hear" and
> "here" in the wrong context.  One person quoted "here here" instead of "hear
> hear", and another quoted "we need him hear, instead of "we need him here".
> I think it's time to affect our proffessional skills by spending less time on
> our computors, getting off our buts and do a tunning or too - definAtely!
>
> Brian Holden :-)

I sincerely hope Robin doesn't take something intended to be harmless as a
serious affront, merely as a minor correction and friendly crack in the chops.

BTW, if the "here here" was me, read it again. I wrote "Hear here", as in "come
here and hear". It was a sort of a pun, which nobody seems to have caught, or
simply didn't care about. No matter, it was pretty lame anyway.

Such is life.

Ron N