Speling corections

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:14:22 +0200

You mean computer, not computor !

Brian Lawson :)
PTG Assc, MPT.
Johannesburg, South Africa

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Holden" <bholden@wave.co.nz>
To: "Pianotech Forum" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2000 9:35 PM
Subject: Speling corections

I can't hold back any longer.  We all got stuck into poor Robin for his
mis-use of "orally" and I'm sure he will toss and turn in his sleep for many
nights to come.  However, I see where two of his critics used "hear" and
"here" in the wrong context.  One person quoted "here here" instead of "hear
hear", and another quoted "we need him hear, instead of "we need him here".
I think it's time to affect our proffessional skills by spending less time
on our computors, getting off our buts and do a tunning or too - definAtely!

Brian Holden :-)