Counting the hours...

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:35:41 -0800

Well folks we're in the final stretch.  Those bridal straps are
warming up.  This afternoon is the rehearsal and then tomorrow is
the BIG day in which I terminate my "singleness" at 3:00 PM.

I have arranged a 7-day honeymoon cruize on Carnival Cruize Lines
and I DEFINATELY won't be checking my e-mail during that time.  I
will be un-subscribing either this evening or early tomorrow.

Happy days!!

Rob "what am I getting into" Goodale
Las Vegas, NV

P.S.  We are going to have a PianoDisc playing during the
reception!!
Piano Tech Alan Meyer is the Best Man!