Wapin Bridge

carl meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:38:01 -0800

Del:

I didn't mean to sling mud at Baldwin unfairly.  The initial permission
must have been given long before I got into pianos.  I had been told
about the permission by a friend I guess long after the fact.  And then
I looked up the date on the patent, and found it to be many years from
that time.

Interesting that I seemed to have missed the rush to copy the idea when
it came into the public domain.

Regards:

Carl Meyer
Santa Clara, CA.