the Doctor is doctored

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:16:09 +0100

I am sure I speak for everyone on the list in praying for Jims speedy
recovery. He will be sorely missed while away, and heartedly welcomed back
when he returns. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Jim.

"On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 18:05:47 -0700 (MST) phdlite@aztec.asu.edu (PHILIP D.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.