Wapin Bridge

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:12:58 EST

<<Piano disk provides *up front* and *without cost* exactly the kind of
information an interested tech needs to make an educationed decision as to
whether to get
involved or not. Wapin does not. So I dont really understand your reasoning.>>

Richard both of these are half truths............
"up front" first...No more than they give to the general public at large.
"without cost" second.....If you consider traveling across country and taking
3-4 days off to attend their installation seminar, paying for hotel, meals
etc. to be no cost than you are correct. (but you still have to buy their
product)
 Wapin as I understand it requires only that you sign an agreement not that
you actually pay anything up front to get the information. The "royalty" is
only due when you actually make an installation same as with piano disk. nes
pa??
 Possibly this is out of context ........so I'll be quite on this subject.
Jim Bryant (FL)