Wapin promotion

Owen J Greyling, RPT greyco@kingston.net
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 07:06:55 -0500

Stephen,

I have the CD on order...

As soon as I can,  I'm gonna play at being a critic....

Have you ever done your best work on a decent piano for any kind of
 performance, and had your reputation...er..sullied by your local critic?
Happens all the time!  It does not take any qualifications for anybody,
including me, to be a critic.

By the way, I passed your name and numbers on to a good friend of mine, John
Hall, who is now working full time out in Calgary at the new keyboard museum
out there.  Wonder what an 1850 square would sound like with Wapin?????

Have you ever seen harpsichords with the front bridge pin vertical?

Owen,  Kingston ON