Tendonitis

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:38:25 -0800

This is some great advice.  I would also advise technicians to
change their tuning style.  I go forearm pain because I was
using the small muscles in my forearm to tune.  I began using
my whole arm/shoulder and I haven't had any problems.
Change is good.  The ball/tuning hammer is good for changing
positions during tuning.  Changing positions while tuning is
helpful.  Sitting, standing, sitting, standing.

David I.

P.S.  I will try the stretching advice!