Wapin Bridge

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:40:19 +0100

Exactly my point... in the end everything Wapin is trying to protect for its own
profit will come out.. and if its really worthwhile... there will be the
inevitable  copies, variations etc etc ad absurdum. Better to compete on the
level of quality, workmanship, support and all these positives. That road can be
started on right away by loosening up on enough detail so that interested techs
(and there are many) are not scared away by this particular combination of
expense and prior secrecy. Say what you like... my opinion is Wapin does
themselves no favour by not offering a reasonalby complete technical
explaination.

Be that as it may.. the patent office is open for viewing and I personally am
going to download a copy of whatever I find on Wapin and figure it out on my
own.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.