1099

carl meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:58:57 -0800

Terry.
The IRS likes quarterly payments. There is a penalty for underpayment of
estimated taxes.  It may be hard to pay at the end of the year if your
business goes down and you haven't saved enough.
The only sure bet is death and taxes, but death doesn't get worse every
year.

Many happy RETURNS!

Carl Meyer Santa Clara, Ca.