Wapin Bridge

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:55:45 EST

In a message dated 2/13/00 9:46:11 PM Central Standard Time,
roy.peters@mindspring.com writes:

<< At this point, I am thinking of adding Wapin to
 all of my rebuilds.  It will just be a standard thing I do when I rebuild a
 piano.

 Roy Peters
 Cincinnati, Ohio >>

Did you get licensed to do this work.  I am no legal beagle but when I was
talking to the Wapin folks they said that this was licensed tech. and only
licensed etches could install it.  At a very princely sum of money per piano.
 I said no thank-you to.  I am very interested in using the system but not at
nearly $400 per piano.

Just my HO.

Andrew Remillard