Lots of broken strings

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:54:49 EST

KENNETH.GERLER@prodigy.net writes:

<< Wim ---  I DISAGREE COMPLETELY WITH YOUR ANSWER.  EDUCATE THE PEOPLE SO
THEY
 DO NOT DESTROY THE PIANOS!!!!

 Ken >>

Ken

I have tried educating the people. But most of the time, the person I am
educating is not the same person who is playing the piano. Very seldom do I
talk tot he piano player in person. It's either the church secretary, the
custodian, the pastor, or just someone who lives near the church who has a
key to let me in.

And even the few times I have talked with the piano player, what I say often
goes in one ear, and out the other. In some cases, it's the old adage "you
can't teach an old dog new tricks."

Wim