SAT II users

Thos. D. Carpenter carpthos@televiso.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:30:49 -0800

-foot switch quit working about a year after I bought SAT II
-thumb switch hangs up every once in a great while (I turn SAT off and back
on)
-has always read "low bat"
-----Original Message-----
From: pianolover@worldspy.net <pianolover@worldspy.net>
To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
Date: Sunday, February 13, 2000 10:45 AM
Subject: SAT II users

>Just out of curiousity, how many SAT (II) users are members of this list?
Have you ever had trouble with either the "foot" or "thumb" switch? Also,
the manual mentions a "LOWBAT" indication will be seen in the left window,
when the battery is low, but that's not what I get; Instead, I get little
black "dots" on either side of the note and/or octave indicators (left
window).