Wapin Bridge

dale r fox foxpiano@juno.com
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:57:39 -0800

Roy,
	a question. Why would you assume that the Wapin system made the
difference?  Wouldn't proper repinning of the bridge and restringing do
the same thing as you've described? Seems to me that eliminating loose
pinning and replacing old strings often has that very effect.

Call me skeptical.

Dale Fox

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:32:13 -0500 Roy Peters <roy.peters@mindspring.com>
writes:

 it really wasn't that much extra
> work.   Well
> worth the results.  This piano had more brightness and sustain,
> especially in
> the treble,  than I expected.  At this point, I am thinking of
> adding Wapin to
> all of my rebuilds.  It will just be a standard thing I do when I
> rebuild a
> piano.
>
> Roy Peters
> Cincinnati, Ohio
>

> Owen J Greyling, RPT wrote:
>
> > List,
> >
> > Anybody out there using the Wapin configuration of bridge
> recapping articled
> > in the Jan 99 PTG Journal?
> >
> > Owen

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!