SAT II users

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:19:01 EST

In a message dated 2/13/00 1:05:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jformsma@dixie-net.com writes:

<< Terry,

 I'm a SAT II user. Sometimes the foot switch wire will develop a short in it
 at the plug. The switch will not advance the SAT to the next note unless one
 holds the wires together in the "right" place. All one needs to do is go to
 Rad Shack, buy a 3/32" sub-mini phone plug, and solder the wires to the
 plug. (Make sure you solder before the short, cutting off the bad section of
 wire.) It will work fine after that. You can use a spare piece of plastic
 tubing as a strain relief for the plug so the breakage will not happen again
 as quickly. I made my strain relief from the kind of tubing used to repair
 player pianos.

 John Formsma
 Blue Mountain, MS

I had a problem twice with my SAT 1 with the foot switch terminal not
working. The last time was just before I sold it. I called Sanderson and was
told that if a Radio Shack or non Inventronics plug was soldered on, it could
damage the switch terminal. So I paid to have it repaired and a new cord
installed on the foot switch.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR