enduro vs pianolac

gutlo gutlo@bestweb.net
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:14:14 -0500

As a piano finisher, I struggled for years with the  "do I fill the pores
with filler" (that still leaves open grain for pinholes and orange peel to
form) or do I just spray on multiple coats of clear to close out the pores?

Neither approach is optimal.  With the advent of PianoLac SS/BC/PF (Sanding
Sealer/Barrier Coat/Pore Filler) you have the best of all worlds.  It
sprays and levels easily, dries fast, fills the pores (without the
laborious application and sanding steps of paste wood filler), and sands
quickly.  Once the surface is prepared, you can continue with 4-6 coats of
PianoLac Clear, or spray on one coat of PianoLac Rub-Effect.  Rub-Effect
sprays on absolutely smooth, with a slightly "waxed" feel to the touch.

PianoLac's website should be up and running in 30-45 days.  I will notify
the list when it is ready.

Arthur Grudko