S&S Duo-Art

Robert A. Anderson fndango@azstarnet.com
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:35:48 -0700

I have a new customer with a Duo-Art. I would like to get the action out
for some basic servicing. I am daunted by all the player stuff in the
way. I see that I'll have to remove all the tubes individually from the
top. On the bottom I can unscrew the wooden plates with the tube
connections once I get some other obstacles out of the way.

Could anyone give me a rundown on the proper way to get the action out?
I'd appreciate knowing about any pitfalls waiting for me.

Thanks,

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ