Making the Transition

Roger C Hayden rchayden2@juno.com
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 21:11:59 -0500

I was a music teacher.  I had quit teaching, and was working
construction.
My wife's Uncle half tuned my Steinway upright, wanted to go home, and
left me his tools to finish it.  I liked it.

I got in touch with my tuner in the last place I had lived, and went and
helped him at times, and he helped me.

Good books, good advice, and a decent musical background.