METH/WATER for hard hammers

carl meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:18:40 -0800

If you can drink whats left over you would be tempted to use too much
water. You could use 100 proof vodka, but that is already 50% water so
that's already too much.  I favor methanol since there is a huge tax on
ethanol.  Besides the way to cut down on drinking is to put something
distasteful in your booze like say too much water.

Cheers
Carl Meyer Santa Claara Ca.