hale hammer

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 05:57:14 -0500

Terry,

How close do you live to Pacific Piano?  I would call them and have them ship your order, unless you live very close or will be going that way for some other purpose.

I do as you suggest here -- I keep with my tuning tools two extension rods complete with head and tip, one for verticals and one for grands.  It's the quickest and easiest way to make the switch.

Clyde Hollinger