SAT Pitch Raise to Lower Pitch

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:55:47 -0700 (MST)

HI Terry:

To do what you want to do is quite simple. Measure your FAC numbers at
pitch first, then reset you machine to -50cents. Then do the roll-over
from STRETCh to MEM. All of your numbers in the calculated tuning program
will be negative numbers centered around -50 cents. When you do the pitch
raise function (either one), it will calculate a positive number for
your overshoot just as in a regular pitch raise.

Jim Coleman, Sr.