Disklavier Class

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:58:22 EST

I did get to see them and they are the best player systems around.  Yamaha
has taken it to another level.  All come with the silent feature built in.
Also speakers built in for full use of all the digital sounds onboard.  So
many features this will start to sound like a commercial.  Go see one of them
in April when they start to hit show room floors.

Ed Tomlinson

<<  Did anyone get a chance to see that Mark
 III at the NAMM show this year? They've mentioned a few things about
 them but I don't think they made it back to the facility yet. We may not
 get to see them :>(  . >>