floor tuning job...

James Radford jimradford@mindspring.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:39:22 -0800

Ron Nossaman

I think your advice is immediately helpful.  I'm a rebuilder who does
occasional tunings for friends and previous clients.  I spend at least two
hours on each one, trying to make it perfect the first time through.  I'm
definitely going to take your advice.

Jim Radford
Associate Member, PTG
Atascadero, CA