samick tuning pins

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:26:03 -0600

 I thinned the Epoxy
>to a
>watery consistency with acetone.

I sent you a response to the PSO thing..............     I do have
questions. The answers are so obvious that I shouldn't need to ask the
questions. However, I'm not always obvious of the "obvious".

Do you use fast (5-min) epoxy, or slow stuff?
Does thinning change the working time of it?
When you put it in the hole, to you just dump it in, or swab the hole to
leave as little residue as possible?

I am bringing in a pinblock person to look at it. I don't want to make a
major decision without better knowledge than I have.

 	I tend to be toooo kind to customers, and cheat myself when it comes to
charges, but it's a nice sounding, actually even "big" sounding piano for
its size, and the church has no money invested, except for occaionsl
tunings, so some investment does seem warranted.
Thanks for help
lesb
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.