Restringing

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:40:47 EST

In a message dated 2/10/2000 11:33:36 AM, Martin wrote:

<<If any of you would care to comment on your first restringings and
what I should watch out for, I would greatly appreciate it.>>

Martin, watch out for hiding hitch pins :-)
Make note of which strings are 'tied' to which hitch pins.
If the run out from the back of the bridge is not consistent stop and check
the hitch pins to see which one you skipped........don't ask.
Pad the stretcher...again don't ask.
Take your time and be as consistent as you can...don't worry about speed.
enjoy.
Jim Bryant (FL)