eine kleine nacht-joke

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:16:14 -0800

Jerry Hunt wrote:

> All right, these ludicrous puns have gone on long
> enough! How long do you people intend to "sustain"
> this? Cheeeeze, you'd think there would be some kind
> of "regulation" against this. Surely I'm not the only
> person that "felt" that way?
>
> If I have to read any more of this, I may well loose
> my "balance", to the point where I feel like
> "punching" somebody. Oh well, I've stated my "case"
> and don't want to "beat" it to death.

Are you pulling my "leg"?  Hey, it's just a little friendly
"ribbing", don't loose your "buttons".  "Ivory"sent that.  After
all no one wants any "treble".  I "sustain" that we need to be on
the same "level" "butt" we're just "blow"ing of "steam".  A few
wise "cracks" as a little "escapement".  Besides, it seems to
have become pretty "popler".  "Stretcher" imagination, there is
no need for "regulation" here.  It all "hinges" on a few good
"vibrations".  Sorry if I'm being a "needlenose" but please take
"note" that I'm only "voicing" my opinion.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV