SAT Pitch Raise to Lower Pitch

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 23:12:48 -0800

I believe you bring the FAC strings up to A440 range for
calculations.  Now you have a tuning for that piano on a page
for A440.  Now shut it off and back on or hit tune? and offset
to the desired pitch say -20 cents or +10 cents.  Shift/Msr
button and you have a - or + in the left window.  Bring up the
page of memory and it will tune that page with the offset.  Use
the pitch raise program as you normally would.  When done
your A4 will be -20 or +10.

David I.