SAT III

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:46:04 EST

mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<<
 Ogh oh, I have this wierd feeling I have been wasting time because of
 ignorance. Do you not need to use some type of manual note switching when
 you do a pitch raise? I can't see any way around it. Please explain. Thanks!

 Terry Farrell
 Piano Tuning & Service
 Tampa, Florida
 mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com

There may be a problem if it is a 1/2 step pitch raise, but as long as the
auto note step recognizes the note, no problem. I have only had my SAT 3 for
about a month and have yet to do a 1/2 step pitch raise.  Still learning the
whims about it all.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR