Bedding Blues

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 21:39:22 +0100

David ilvedson wrote:

> Consider making a cut on the bottom rail and putting in wedge
> which will bow it down?

Well... that would help the bow in the middle probably... but then you still
have this offset from the bottom of the balance rail to the crossboard on the
keyframe. I suppose perhaps a combination of your suggestion and Ed's might be
appropriate.

Theres two problems with this keyframe... the bottom of the balance rail is
not flush with the bottom of the keyframe at one crossboard in the middle of
the tenor section.. and this upwards bow in the same area... which is followed
by a general bow upwards from key 50 or so up to the top. Ideally I'd like to
take both bows out, and get the length of the balance rail flush with all
crossboards.

Thanks for the reply..

--
Richard Brekne