eine kleine nacht-joke

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 07:23:19 -0800

pianolover@worldspy.net wrote:

> >> Fortunately I have the "temperament" for such humor.<<
>
> Rob, I too, have an "Equal Temperament" for such humor...but take heed: "Use a PUN, go to prison!"  (None of us should quit our day jobs! :O) )

Tis' true my "dowel"-ing!  "Wire" not.  If you don't want to be "strung" out in life there must be a "balance", no "butts" about it.  I like a
person who goes straight to the "strike point".  Of course I can "spoon' it out with the best of them.  Give me a chance and I'll "spring" into
"action".  "Kawai" not join the "monkey" crowd!  (We could "sustain" this forever!).

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV