eine kleine nacht-joke

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
8 Feb 2000 20:20:03 -0800

I don't want to "Sound-board", or "harp" on the subject, but I got a good "wippen" today, and that kinda put a "Damper" on things. Oh, and if you want results, you gotta take "Action", and "rail" against indecision.  I guess the "key" to what i'm saying is, try to be an "upright" citizen, and life will be "Grand"!

Oh, one more thing...I woke up this morning and found the ground COVERED with thousands of those strap tapes that attach to the backchecks...yes you guessed it---Must have been  (get ready to grown..) A "BRIDLE" shower!!  OOOHHH, that hurt.

Btw, if you're a piano, be cool....Don't be a SQUARE! (That's for sure!)

Terry

(I hope that little indulgence didn't hurt too much! :) )

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com