SAT III

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 06 Feb 2000 19:21:09 -0600

>  People - at least the
>people around here - have some kind of blind irrational faith in computers.
> Now the reaction is more "Oh, you use a computer, how neat!"  This might
>be somewhat of a regional thing as this is a pretty high tech area, but
>I've found quite a difference between the response to the computer as
>opposed to the SAT.
>
>dave

Good point Dave. I've found that almost universally, people seem to believe
(as opposed to thinking) that computers are much smarter than people, so
anything coming from a computer must just naturally be right. Now that you
mention it, I never have has a customer complain that the last tuner used a
d*** computer. Maybe it simply comes down to whether he leaves the piano in
tune or not... you 'spose?  8^)  What a concept!

Ron N