samick tuning pins

RJAY440@AOL.COM RJAY440@AOL.COM
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 19:07:04 EST

Les not much to go on but I would be very concerned that the #4 pin you
replaced has become loose in only one year! I have repinned two Samick verts
& four grands over time all with fine results. In each case the pins were
simply not up to par from the factory and all were warranty jobs. In your
scenario I'm afraid you may be up against a no-win situation! I'm looking
forward to seeing if anyone has any "good" experiences along these lines;
specifically Samick; as I know of at least one vertical in my area that is
pushing that age with potentially a similar problem. Hmmm...

Rod Pierce