Standard line

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 11:45:08 EST

<< I'm one of those technicians that simply must be aware of each and every
tool available! Thanks

Terry Farrell>>

Terry;
 Don't worry about what it loks like just order one and you will be pleased
and pleasantly surprised....besides they are inexpensive enough that even if
you were to absolutely hate it you will have lost nothing to speak
of............but 300 customers are presently pleased already :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)
p.s. Jon send plug check quickly, I need lunch money :-)