Standard line

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 10:02:38 -0500

I have little doubt that I am simply blind as a bat, but I looked =
through the Pianotek catalog three times looking for the subject tool =
and could not find it. What page is it on? If not in catalog, where can =
one see a picture/description, etc. of it. I'm one of those technicians =
that simply must be aware of each and every tool available! Thanks

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jon Page=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2000 8:33 AM
  Subject: Re: Standard line

  At 09:44 PM 02/04/2000 -0800, you wrote:
  >Hello Jon!
  >Susan Kline told me that you sell a jig/tool? for use in regulating =
grand=20
  >pianos.  We are having a booth at the California State PTG convention =
in two=20
  >weeks and are selling misclaneous tools and items for making a =
technician's=20
  >life easier, happier and healthier.  Susan thought your tool might be =
a good=20
  >item for us to sell and that that might be of interest to you.

  >Diane Hofstetter

  Diane, list;
  The tool is the TautLine Regulation Guide. It is used to set the =
let-off and drop
  on a grand piano without the need for the "rack". It is the only guide =
you need
  for both field and shop adjustments.

  Thanks for the offer on placing the TLRG at your booth but I don't =
want to
  dilute the market :-)  Pianotek has been selling them for me for over =
three
  years (part #TLRG). We have moved over 300 of them in this time.
  (much better than the one described in the Journal last year)

  Now back to our regularly scheduled program . . .

  Jon Page,   piano technician
  Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
  mailto:jonpage@mediaone.net