Standard line

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 Feb 2000 21:44:42 PST

Hello Jon!

   I've been wanting to write to you for awhile now and this post gave me an
excellent opportunity.

>The truth will not lead you astray, anything else 'can lead a newbie into
>trouble.'

Anything else can lead ANYONE into trouble!   :-)

Susan Kline told me that you sell a jig/tool? for use in regulating grand
pianos.  We are having a booth at the California State PTG convention in two
weeks and are selling misclaneous tools and items for making a technician's
life easier, happier and healthier.  Susan thought your tool might be a good
item for us to sell and that that might be of interest to you.

Some of the items we have for sale already include earplugs, a grand
regulating support arm for use when pulling the action, microwavable heating
pads for sore tuning shoulders, a weighted keydip block, piano
shawls........Our motto is "Safe and Sound".

Would you like for us to try to sell some of your tools?  I haven't seen
one, nor am I certain exactly what it does,  maybe you could enlighten me?

The convention is in just two weeks from tomorrow, so there is not much
time, let me know if you have any interest in this.

Best Regards,
Diane Hofstetter