TuneLab & laptops

Mike Stevans mds@mail.odyssey.net
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 21:58:23 -0500

Hello Group.My Sight O Tuner has stopped working,and I have a chance to =
get a laptop for a very good price.Here are the specs.Compaq Pesario 150 =
MMx CPU,
32 meg of RAM,2 Gig HD,CD-Rom,12"svga screen,sound card with in and =
outputs,
& modem.Will I need anything else to start learning and using TuneLab?ie
microphone?Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
If I have broken any rules about posting computer specsmy apologies.

Best Regards Mike Stevans
mds@mail.odyssey.net