Customs Reg's, cleaning ivory (was Re: New Ivory Key tops for sale)

Rob Gagnon rob@intraspect.com
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 08:23:56 -0800

It takes about 4 weeks to process the paperwork.  The cost was zero or
minimal -
I can't recall.  It must be a used piano.  If you are importing a piano for
resale or you are buying it from Canada, if the piano (or any article) is
over
100 years old, then there is no US tarif.  A piano will be turned back if
you
do not have the paperwork.  Email me offline (robgagnoninsf@hotmail.com) if
you
need addresses of the agencies involved.

Rob Gagnon
San Francisco