Piano without a name...

TJenk94633@AOL.COM TJenk94633@AOL.COM
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:14:51 EST

Dear List,
I have a customer with a refinished grand piano that bears no name or serial
number, and are eager to know what brand it might be.  There is a distinct
oddity about the piano which I suppose might ring a bell with someone.  This
piano has no pinblock.  The tuning pins are driven into the plate only.  The
pins are split with brass wedges driven into them where they protrude through
the underside of the plate.
If anyone could help me with this mystery, I would appreciate it.

Thank you for your time,
Travis W. Jenkins
Tulsa Chapter