New Ivory Key tops for sale

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:47:39 EST

In a message dated 2/1/00 5:30:55 PM !!!First Boot!!!, lawsonic@global.co.za
writes:

<< Hi, the dealer which I do work for has bought a limited amount of ex-stock
 of new ivory keytops; fronts, tails and whole lenghts. He has them, as yet
 unsorted into actual number of sets but asked me if anyone on the list is
 interested.

 He is willing to sell some, either fronts, tails, no minimum order and as
 yet no set price, but you have to make a reasonable offer and would have to
 pay postage/freight from South Africa

 Please email me privately and I will pass on your enquiry.

 Brian Lawson >>

This is a great offer, but unfortunately, ivory cannot be imported into the
United States.

Wim