SAT procedures

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 07:13:57 -0500

Good point. You have jogged my memory. When I first started using the SAT
II, I printed a few of the most-often used keystroke sequences on the back
of a business card (actually I think I made two or three copies - just in
case!) and kept it under my SAT - such as sequences for FAC tuning data
entry, pitch raise, pitch offset, etc. I did refer to it at bit!

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
----- Original Message -----
From: <pianolover@worldspy.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2000 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: SAT procedures

> I plan to carry the SAT manual with me when I'm out tuning, but I
shouldn't have to take it out and read it in front of a customer. Instead, I
use a small 3X5 card with the whatever instructions/reminders I need to
review most often, and attach it to the bottom of your SAT for quick
reference. I like to think of m SAT as another set of ACUTE, perfectly tuned
"ears". I use my own (ears) in combination with the SAT, and it helps me
with PR and a host of other tasks that save me lots of time. In a pinch I
always have my fork, but I'll take the SAT any day of the week.