SAT procedures

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:57:13 -0500

I think it was me to suggested hitting TUNE twice. Just an error.

You are indeed correct. Hit TUNE once and there you are.  Let's face it, this device has lots of capabilities, many which are not used by most users. We forget from time to time.
That's why manuals are written for these devices.

After 20 years of writing tech manuals, one things is evident....most folks rarely read the manual in detail. Or if they do, they quickly forget functions which are not often used.

NOTE: if you do hit TUNE twice, you will be in the TUNE mode. No harm done...just extra work.

Frank

--

Frank Cahill
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild