Refinishing Problem

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 14:32:45 -0500

Terry,
    Perhaps this post was meant for me not someone named Mark. I am the one who
bought the Accuspray but it is the turbine unit not the conversion gun. The info
I got was that even a 3 1/2 hp compressor is not enough to drive a conversion
gun so I went with the turbine. I also plan to spray Latex paints thru it so
that was probably a factor. Anyway, Yes I have been using it and yes I suggest
thinner coats to eliminate orange peel. The info that came with the unit
suggests that orange peel is a direct result of too heavy a material flow. The
real question however is whether or not the lacquer flows out or not. If it
doesn't then you may have to start again. Please keep me posted as to how this
product works for you.

Greg

--
Greg Newell