stripper

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 10:24:37 -0500

Jon,
    You bring up good ideas. I did not think of the inside rim near the
sound board. I will need a different product for that. As for the
chemicals you mentioned, it has them all! Toxicity is important and I
really don't like volatile chemicals in my home. For my own purposes I
still need to go with this Klean Kutter for cost reasons. I wish my
income were such that I could afford to be more concerned about
toxicity. Perhaps in the future when I've done more and can price the
job better from a standpoint of experience. For now I've got two gallons
of this stuff and a piano with a questionable sound board. Thanks for
your input!

Greg

--
Greg Newell