Tuner tunes

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 09:39:25 -0800

These are the all the pieces I know well and can play with confidence and
expression:

Bach: Prelude in C, WTC
Chopin: Preludes No.4, 6 & 20 from Op. 28
Satie: 1st & 2nd Gnossienne
Beethoven: 2nd movement Pathetique Sonata
Bach: Minuet (forget which BWV)

Currently (Re)learning:
Beethoven: Moonlight sonata 1st Movement
Schumann: Traumerei
Chopin: Prelude #15 (Raindrop) Op. 28
Gershwin: Prelude 2 (Helps to have a WIDE stretch!)
**Any of my own +30 compositions! (I had them recorded by a Concert Pianist
because I lack the technique to play them)

Terry Peterson
Associate Member PTG
Los Angeles, CA