Service Vehicles, was "transporting grand actions"

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 12:15:20 -0500

Interior space, that's my major concern. I'm sure with the back seat =
folded down you can get all your stuff in it, but I would like to =
preserve the back seat for other "stuff" - like kids! Anyone out there =
drive one of the new PT Cruisers?

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: DGPEAKE@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 8:23 PM
  Subject: Re: Service Vehicles, was "transporting grand actions"

  In a message dated 12/29/00 11:00:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,=20
  mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:=20

    I am toying with the idea of getting one of those Chrysler PT =
Cruisers as my=20
    service vehicle. Does anyone use one of these? How are they for =
carrying=20
    actions, tools, and all our "stuff"?=20

    Terry Farrell=20
    Piano Tuning & Service=20
    Tampa, Florida=20
    mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com=20

  They look awfully small for what we do. The pastor of a former church =
we used=20
  to attend purchased one and I walked by to look on the inside. There =
does not=20
  seem to have much room for parts, tools, actions, etc. If someone uses =
one, I=20
  also would like to know more.=20

  Dave Peake, RPT=20
  Portland Chapter=20