Ernie's Turning 90

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 23:01:51 -0600

Wow!
>From a little over seven years past the Wright brothers' first powered
heavier than air flight, through the flu pandemic, multiple wars, the dust
bowl, automatic transmissions, TV dinners, Xerox copying, past moon
landings, New Coke, Hush Puppies, shrinking underwear, space stations, and
a Presidential resignation and pardon, to Ret Rocks,  Robo Pup - and counting.

Go Ernie! (I still get to pick on him though, and I'm sure he would agree)

Ron N