Question about ear plugs...

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:46:00 -0500

Maria,
    Nice to see that you've returned!
    I use ear plugs when I tune and wouldn't have it any other way.
Sometimes I get strange looks but it's easily explained once they see
the potential for harm. I use the foam type with a small plastic stem to
aid in insertion. It sort of looks like a tall mushroom. They knock down
15 db I believe. Many convince themselves to purchase them from an
audiologist but knowing my propensity for loosing things .... well , I
think I'll stick with the foam. I've had no problem getting used to
hearing with them and I'm sure you won't either.

Greg Newell

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté